In China, Filiriko is a prominent supplier and manufacturer of PET Holographic Film. In the industrial business, we have over two decades of experience. If you need a specific style of PET Holographic Film for your business, you can always count on us!
Please get in touch with us if you require further information.
Filiriko PET Holographic Film
Filiriko is the company to call if you want the highest quality PET Holographic Film. We can provide PET Holographic Film with worldwide strength and reliability. Filiriko can provide you with the most authentic and cost-effective business solutions. Filiriko has specialized in the production of PET Holographic Film for more than two decades. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Our PET Holographic Film Series
Why Filiriko PET Holographic Film
If you need the highest-quality PET laminating film? Filiriko is on your side! We are your most acceptable source in China, and you can count on us. Filiriko is also a recognized company committed to building long-term business partnerships with clients all over the world. We manufacture PET laminating films that satisfy your quality requirements.
Filiriko is the top manufacturer of PET Holographic Films of all types. We’re collaborating with a competent and knowledgeable team to ensure that we can manufacture a dependable PET Holographic Film. You can trust Filiriko to meet your expectations.
Filiriko PET Holographic Film Video
Filiriko has a capable development team with a lot of expertise in making PET Holographic Films. We can show that we can satisfy your specific film needs, especially for PET Holographic Film. You may feel confident that Filiriko will meet all of your requirements.
We can be your most valuable partner in helping you grow your business!
Related PET Holographic Film
Filiriko- Your Reliable PET Holographic Film Manufacturer
Filiriko has also been in the business for over two decades. Our professional engineers specialize in developing PET Holographic Films that meet each client’s demands and expectations. Our products, notably the PET Holographic Film, are also ecologically friendly and straightforward to use.
Filiriko PET Holographic Film apply in packaging that promotes a company’s brand. It can form, fill, and seal roll stock packaging or prefabricated flexible bags with holographic films bonded to sealable. It is also great for consumer packaging, as well as specialty gift boxes and handbags may be made by laminating them to paper or card stock.
Our professional manufacturing monitoring team inspects the quality of your PET Holographic Film frequently to evaluate its stability and reliability. In China, Filiriko is a well-known manufacturer and supplier of PET Holographic Films. All of the items and services are reasonably priced and of high quality.
PET Holographic Film Characteristics:
- Holographic effect/high gloss.
- The surface is smooth and transparent.
- Outstanding color fastening performance.
- Excellent bonding strength.
- It remains stable at high temperatures.
We can improve the efficacy of our product with our considerable expertise and knowledge, allowing you to have more accurate solutions. We can produce the appropriate PET Holographic Film to match your requirements.
We pay close attention to the quality of our PET Holographic Film and successfully promote its superior capabilities and advantages.
PET Holographic Film Advantages:
- Attractive appearance with maximum clarity.
- Shiny and glossy holographic effects with remarkable brightness and gloss.
- High adhesion strength, heat resistance, and water resistance.
- The plain, light beam and patterns are all available in a variety of colors and designs.
- Customers can choose from a variety of layouts, as well as create their own.
- It is suitable for high-end imitative purposes.
If you’re a distributor, manufacturer, or business owner, Filiriko is always the best option when it comes to importing a reliable PET Holographic Film. We can provide you a variety of PET Holographic Film designs to choose from.
We make sure that the company’s supplies are dependable and safe and high-quality, and long-lasting. If you require a PET Holographic Film for your business’s growth, Filirko is the safest option.
Filiriko commits to offering high-quality products as well as exceptional customer service. We encourage both new and existing clients to establish long-term business relationships with us. Together, we can create a bright future. Please send us a reply as soon as possible!
PET Holographic Film: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
I know choosing high quality PET holographic film can be a challenging task.
A reason this guide explores everything you need to know about PET holographic films such as features, benefits, uses, and thickness, just to mention a few.
So, before choosing your next PET holographic films, read this guide.
- What Is PET Holographic Film?
- Where Is PET Holographic Film Used?
- Can PET Holographic Film Be Laminated?
- What Is Seamless Rainbow PET Holographic Lamination Film?
- What Are The Benefits Of Using PET Holographic Film?
- Which Material Is Used In Making PET Holographic Film?
- Can You Print on PET Holographic Film?
- What Is The Difference Between PET Holographic Film And BOPET Film?
- Is PET Holographic Film A Moisture Barrier?
- How Is PET Holographic Film Packaged?
- What Are The Features Of PET Holographic Film?
- Which Are The Available Thickness Options Of PET Holographic Film?
- Which Physical And Mechanical Properties Does PET Holographic Film Have?
- Is PET Holographic Film Available In Different Colors?
- What Are The Factors To Consider When Selecting PET Holographic Film?
- How Much Does PET Holographic Film Cost?
- Is PET Holographic Film Environmentally Friendly?
- What Are The Disadvantages Of PET Holographic Film?
- What Are The Methods Of Storing PET Holographic Film?
- Is PET Holographic Film Available In Different Sizes?
- Are There Regulations Which PET Holographic Film Should Conform To?
- What Conversion Services Can Manufacturers Offer On PET Holographic Film?
- Which Quality Standards Should PET Holographic Film Adhere To?
- What Are The Available Grades Of PET Holographic Films?
- How Should PET Holographic Film Be Handled?
What Is PET Holographic Film?
PET holographic film is a flexible plastic film that is micro-embossed with images and patterns to give a remarkable 3D appearance.
A PET Holographic Film
These films come in different configurations, depending on your unique applications and requirements.
Where Is PET Holographic Film Used?
Some of the uses of PET holographic film include:
- Motorsports: they are used to highlight the display of numbers or content which is written on car doors and used in designing them.
- Labels: PET holographic film is used in making anti-counterfeiting labels oof products such as wine boxes, medicine boxes, cosmetic boxes, toothpaste boxes, soapboxes, and notebook covers.
- General signage: they offer the best graphic contrast and tend to be comfortable and resistant to UV.
- Shelf liners: used for lining shelves in stores mostly costume jewelry stores.
Transparent PET Holographic Films Are best Suited As Shelf Liners
- Flexible packaging: PET holographic films are used for making flexible packaging such as food bags.
- Wrapping: PET holographic film is used for cigarette wrapping, gift wrapping, and toothpaste wrapping.
- PET holographic film is also used as lamination or even transfer to cards or paper.
- Decoration: the different colors used on PET holographic film and the effect they produce makes it suited for decorative purposes.
Can PET Holographic Film Be Laminated?
Yes, PET holographic film can be laminated using different types of materials.
Lamination of PET holographic films tends to be great for brand enhancement packaging applications.
PET holographic films are also laminated to form films that are sealable or flexible bags.
They can also be laminated to make consumer packaging and gift boxes and bags which are specialized.
What Is Seamless Rainbow PET Holographic Lamination Film?
Seamless rainbow PET holographic lamination film is a type of film used on lamination paper board, paper, or plastic to plastic film using water glue or glue to form food bags and product boxes.
Seamless Rainbow PET Holographic Lamination Film
What Are The Benefits Of Using PET Holographic Film?
Some of the benefits of using PET holographic film include:
- It has a high gloss
- You can print over it using a strong ink adhesion.
- It is pin-hole-free and has good release properties.
- Friendly to the environment.
- Very bright and has a great holographic effect.
- Once the PET holographic film has been laminated, it is possible to apply it to its offset printing.
Which Material Is Used In Making PET Holographic Film?
PET holographic film is made from polyethylene terephthalate which is a chemical name for polyester.
The main building blocks of this material are terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol and they are combined to make a chain of the polymer.
Can You Print on PET Holographic Film?
There are many different grades of PET holographic film, and some are produced in a way that they are suited for printing on.
The printing is carried out using specific printing methods that are suitable for the chemical properties of those PET holographic films.
Some of the ways which you can print on PET holographic film include:
- Printing and drying method: in this, a special oxidative polymerization type that dries quickly is used. This printing method is dried using hot air and then it is rewinded.
- Printing and glazing method: it uses UV ink to print and apply UV light varnish using a rotary label machine online. This glazing technique may use whole or partial glazing whereby printing parts are reserved.
- UV printing method: in this, UV ink is used in printing the PET holographic film. It does not need glazing or lamination as the printing part is reserved.
What Is The Difference Between PET Holographic Film And BOPET Film?
Some of the differences between PET holographic film and BOPET film include:
- BOPET film refers to biaxially stretched polyester film while PET holographic film is a thin and flexible plastic film that has been micro embossed.
- PET holographic film is a great barrier for water and moisture and thus suited for use in bottles of soft drinks and plastic bottles.
BOPET film on the other hand tends to be permeable to moisture and water thus is suited for flexible food packaging and thermal insulation.
PET Holographic Film Is A Great Barrier To Water Thus Used In Bottles
- BOPET film tends to be well suited for printing while PET holographic film is well suited for lamination functions.
- PET holographic film has high tensile strength and good dimensional stability while BOPET film has excellent heat resistance.
BOPET Film has Excellent Heat Resistance
Is PET Holographic Film A Moisture Barrier?
Yes, PET holographic film is a moisture barrier.
This feature ensures that it offers strong resistance to moisture, and it is very strong, shatterproof, and affordable.
How Is PET Holographic Film Packaged?
PET holographic film is packed in the following ways:
- A single roll is individually packaged using air bubble film, carton paper, and stretch film.
- 500 kilograms more of rolls can then be packed on plastic pallets onto each other.
What Are The Features Of PET Holographic Film?
Some of the features of PET holographic film include:
- High gloss: PET holographic film has a holographic effect which ensures it emits a high and decorative gloss.
- Color: PET holographic film has a strong color fastening performance which ensures efficiency and versatility.
- Eco-friendly: it is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and does not emit any smell.
- Printing quality: PET holographic film has good printing properties and is fireproof.
- Thermal properties: PET holographic film tends to be stable at high temperatures. Is waterproof and heat resistant.
- Tensile strength: as compared to other common plastics, PET holographic film tends to have high tensile strength.
- PET holographic film also has excellent dimensional stability.
- It has low moisture absorption and can perfectly retain its physical properties even when exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- It has superior resistance to UV.
- Excellent electrical properties.
- Good optical clarity.
- PET holographic film tends to have a high melting point that makes it a great choice for applications that need to be sterilized at high temperatures.
PET Holographic Film Has Superior Resistance to UV
Which Are The Available Thickness Options Of PET Holographic Film?
Some of the available thickness options of PET holographic film include:
- 870 mm by 6000m
- 920 mm by 6000m
- 1250 mm by 6000m
Which Physical And Mechanical Properties Does PET Holographic Film Have?
Some of the physical and mechanical properties of PET holographic film include:
- High tensile strength
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Low moisture absorption
- Superior UV resistance
- Good optical clarity
- Great retention of physical properties over a wide temperature range.
Is PET Holographic Film Available In Different Colors?
Yes, PET holographic film is available in different colors some of which include:
- Metalized colors
- Rend tinted
- Rainbow colors
- Sky blue
Some Of The Available Colors Of PET Holographic Film
What Are The Factors To Consider When Selecting PET Holographic Film?
Some of the factors that you should consider when selecting PET holographic film include:
- Use: it is important to ensure that you select the type of PET holographic film which is suited for the end-use you would like it to serve.
- Cost: you should select PET holographic film which is within your budget and one that will meet your specifications.
- Gauge: PET holographic film tends to be available in different films of thickness and it is important to select one which suits the specialty of your application.
- Width: different manufacturers tend to have varying width ranges of PET holographic film and thus it is important to choose one that suits your function.it is important to note that the closer you can trim the film on the production line, the better the production efficiency.
- Treatment; there have been adjustments in treatments administered to PET holographic film to make sure that there is improved adhesion with coating and ink. You should therefore select PET holographic films which are well advanced in this latest technology.
How Much Does PET Holographic Film Cost?
It is important to reach out to the manufacturer of PET holographic film and request a quotation before making an order.
This is because the price of PET holographic film tends to vary depending on factors such as
Is PET Holographic Film Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, PET holographic film is environmentally friendly as it is fully recyclable and can be converted into many other different products for various applications.
However, it is important to note that PET holographic film does not easily decompose.
It is important to note that there are bio-degradable additives that can be added to it to enhance its biodegradation process without interfering with its physical properties.
What Are The Disadvantages Of PET Holographic Film?
Some of the disadvantages of PET holographic film include:
- It might become static whenever it is not heated accordingly and at the recommended temperature.
- The process of decomposing PET holographic film tends to be rigorous and expensive.
What Are The Methods Of Storing PET Holographic Film?
PET holographic film should be stored at cool temperatures of about 25 degrees Celsius and relative humidity.
The film should be stored in the original packaging to ensure that the temperature is suitable.
You should also make sure that the PET holographic film is kept away from any sources which may emanate heat to protect it from the creation of static electricity.
It should be stored on top of pallets to ensure that it is safely stored and secured from potential sources of damage.
Is PET Holographic Film Available In Different Sizes?
Yes, PET holographic film is available in different sizes some of which include:
- 640 mm
- 620 mm
- 630 mm
- 720 mm
640 mm PET Holographic Film
Are There Regulations Which PET Holographic Film Should Conform To?
PET holographic film should comply with the following regulations:
- FDA regulations title 21 CFR part 177.1630
- EEC directives: the commission regulation 10/2011 and its last successive amendments, regulation 1935/2004/EC and regulation 2023/2006/EC.
What Conversion Services Can Manufacturers Offer On PET Holographic Film?
Some of the conversion services which manufacturers can offer on PET holographic film include:
Which Quality Standards Should PET Holographic Film Adhere To?
Some of the quality standards that PET holographic film should adhere to include:
- ASTM D882
- ASTM D1003
- ASTM D523
- ISO 13636:2012
- ISO 15988
- BS ISO 13636
- ASTM D347
- ASTM 882
- ASTM D1204
- ASTM D2578
You should also note that the standards requirements also vary depending on the geographical location.
Where necessary, you can also request for test certificates.
The best part, most Chinese companies also work with third party quality testing organizations.
What Are The Available Grades Of PET Holographic Films?
Some of the available grades of PET holographic film include:
- General-purpose PET holographic films: this grade has excellent mechanical properties, dimensional stability, and dielectric strength. It also has low water absorption and is very resistant to most chemicals.
- Print treated PET holographic films: this grade of PET holographic film has increased adhesion to adhesives and ink and is mostly used for applications of solvent-based coating.
- Slip-treated PET holographic films: they are two side slip-treated PET holographic films that have high gloss and clarity, great handling characteristics, and great dimensional stability.
- Hard coated PET holographic film: they possess a smooth surface on one side and an anti-glare surface on the other reverse side.
How Should PET Holographic Film Be Handled?
PET holographic film should be handled using a high level of care as the rolls tend to be heavy and with very sharp edges.