Looking for a prominent factory that will manufacture and supply your ideal PET protective film? Choose to rely on Filiriko! Along with our experts and full capabilities, we can provide a specific design of PET protective for your brand.
You are welcome to order! Make contact with our experts today for further info.
Filiriko PET Protective Film
Call or message us anytime if you need our highest quality series of PET protective films. All solutions you can get at Filiriko have world-class reliability, quality, and strength. We are only providing you the cost-effective and most accurate products. We are over two decades of industry commitment. Therefore, we can promise you the most pleasing purchase experience! Please discuss your specific requirements with us today!
Our PET Protective Film Series
The PET protective film for mobile phone surface protection has good clarity, thermal stability, flatness, rigidity, printability, and other features.
Why Filiriko PET Protective Film
Filiriko is your best supplier when you are demanding the exact PET protective film for your applications. We have more than 20 years of industry expertise that you can surely depend on. All our PET Films, especially the PET protective films have the quality you expect for.
Filiriko is the company to call for your PET protective film requirements. Please speak up about your specific requirements today!
Filiriko PET Protective Film Video
Filiriko, with over 20 years of experience, striving to give you the best quality PET films solutions, including the PET protective film. When you choose Filiriko, you are sure in good hands! We will supply PET protective films that are suitable for your applications.
We can be your one-stop shop for PET protective film and other PET film products. Let’s turn your PET protective film ideas into reality!
Related PET Protective Film
Filiriko- Your Leading PET Protective Film Manufacturer
Filiriko is the most reliable PET protective film manufacturer you can find in China. We produce several advantages and benefits for your ideal PET protective film. If you need a specific type of PET protective film and other PET films, inform our experts and let us develop the exact one for you.
How can you determine if the product is PET protective film?
Filiriko PET protective film is a roll type of film that has an adhesive layer of silicone, urethane, or acrylic on PET film. Its purpose is to protect products in the middle of releasing and processing. It particularly useful to protect the screen of mobile devices.
However, PET protective film owns excellent properties and qualities, allowing them to be a popular film in the market.
Filiriko PET Protective Film Properties:
- Privacy filtering –used for privacy protection
- Hard coating –for anti-scratch function
- Anti-glare treatment –for protecting the eyes
- Anti-static treatment –used for electrostatic protection
- Electrical & thermal insulation properties
- Chemical resistance
- High tensile strength
- High-temperature resistance
- Excellent clarity
- Thermal stability & flatness
We manufacture PET protective film from polyethylene terephthalate plastic and with complete features. These are very inexpensive and do great against scratches. Its scratch resistance properties can protect from pocket change, loose keys, fingernails, and impact.
However, you can use PET protective film for film-related business or projects. It is also applicable in protecting the lens, ITO film, glass, plastic, touch screen, steel materials, and TFT-LCD/LED in the middle of processing and shipment. It is mainly used for protecting the screen surface from dirt or scratch from the outside.
Filiriko, together with our experts double-check each PET protective film to ensure quality and reliability. We are striving to give you the best quality, most cost-effective PET protective film for your business and other applications. Filiriko is fully capable to satisfy your PET protective film needs.
Please contact us if you would like further information about Filiriko PET protective film. We will be glad to help!
PET Protective Film: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you are looking for any information about PET protective film, you will find it right here.
So, keep reading if you want to learn more about PET protective film.
- What Is A PET Protective Film?
- What is PET Protective Film Used For?
- What Are The Properties Of PET Protective Film?
- Why Is PET Protective Film Widely Used In The Packaging Industry?
- What Is Main Material For Making PET Protective Film?
- How Do You Manufacture Pet Protective Film?
- What Considerations Should I Make Before Purchasing PET Protective Film?
- What Types Of PET Protective Films Are Available?
- What Finishes On PET Protective Film Are Available?
- How Thick Should A PET Protective Film Be?
- How Efficient is PET Film In Preventing Bacteria?
- What Are The Differences Between PET Protective Film And PVC Protective Film?
- What Are The Limitations Of PET Protective Film?
- What Is The Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Of PET Protective Film?
- How Much Does A PET Protective Film Cost?
- What Are The Quality Standards For PET Protective Film?
- How Do You Test Quality Of PET Protective Film?
- How Do TPU Screen Protectors Compare To PET Protective Film?
- Which Adhesive Can You Use With PET Protective Film?
- In Which Colors Do PET Protective Film Come In?
What Is A PET Protective Film?
Polyester, often known as polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a high-performance thermoplastic composed of ethylene glycol and dimethyl terephthalate (DMT).
PET protective film is a film product with an acrylic, silicone, or urethane binding agent on the PET base film.
The PET protective film is built on PET as a carrier, with a single side of acrylic glue.
PET release film is a type of base material and an off-base material. Customers can choose from two types of PET protective films:
PET protective films coated with silicone adhesive and PET protective films coated with PMMA adhesive.
PET Protective Film
What is PET Protective Film Used For?
PET protective films have a wide range of applications in various industries. These applications may include:
- Wire and cable industry:PET protective films are used to protect various types of wires and cables including axle-mounted copper wire.
The films effectively prevent dust pollution and oxidation.
- The electronics industry:In the production, the PET protective film is used to protect both the finished product and semi-finished products.
Consequently, the line is not prone to scratches and bumps.
- Mobile phone digital industry:mobile phone film, also known as mobile phone beauty film, mobile phone protective film.
It can be used to frame the mobile phone body, the screen of a cold film.
- Optoelectronic industry: The optoelectronic industry uses PET protective film in various producst such as;
LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, cold light film, membrane switch, and mobile phone screen.
- Hardware industry:Some hardware products protected by PET protective film include; computer chassis, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum, stainless steel, titanium plate, plastic plate, glass, solar panels.
- The plastics industry: PVC sheet, acrylic board, instrumentation, and plastic lenses are some common materials protected by the PET protective film in the plastic industry.
- The printing industry:The printing industry also heavily employs the PET protective films in items such as film printing nameplate surface protection.
What Are The Properties Of PET Protective Film?
Below are the key properties of PET Protective Film:
- PET film offers a stronger tensile strength, superior dimensional stability, reduced moisture absorption.
Also, outstanding physical property retention over a wide temperature range than other typical plastic films.
- It also offers great UV resistance, outstanding optical clarity, high gloss, and good gas barrier qualities, but only moderate moisture barrier capabilities.
- PET films are preferred for high-performance plastic films and sheets, and it’s great for quality printing and laminating.
It has a relatively high melting point, making it ideal for applications requiring high-temperature sterilization.
- PET protective films can be metalized, which improves gas barrier qualities for high-demand applications that need a lengthy product shelf life.
PET film is suitable for a wide range of industrial, electrical, and automotive uses.
- It is 100% recyclable.
You can recycle it into a variety of goods for several uses.
- PET, unlike paper and other cellulose polymers, does not degrade quickly.
On the other hand, biodegradable additives are available that improve the biodegradation of this plastic without compromising its physical qualities.
- Transparency is also an additional property.
- Lastly, it has excellent electrical properties and can still maintain its good electrical properties when exposed to high humidity.
Why Is PET Protective Film Widely Used In The Packaging Industry?
Some of the key properties of PET film is that it’s shatter proof, non-reactive, strong but light, and cost effective.
All these properties have popularized it as a packaging material..
PET Protective Film
PET’s safety in food, beverage, personal care, pharmaceutical, and medical applications has also seen confirmed by health authorities worldwide.
What Is Main Material For Making PET Protective Film?
PET (polyethylene terephthalate), is a film material made by extruding then biaxially stretching polyethylene terephthalate into thick sheets.
It is a kind of packaging film with a relatively comprehensive performance.
PET film protectors are made of polyester film with a scratch-resistant coating and a silicone adhesive.
Quality PET films are crystal clear and provide a practical anti-scratch coating to your screen, but they do not provide impact protection.
How Do You Manufacture Pet Protective Film?
The following steps are involved in the manufacture of PET film:
Blank slices, mother slices, and recycled materials are re-granulated and fan-fed into each silo. Then, according to the proportions specified, automated batching and mixing takes place.
After the ingredients have been evenly mixed, they are pre-crystallized in the pre-crystallizer.
After the raw materials have been pre-crystallized, they are dried in the drying tower.
The dry raw material is fed into the extruder.
After passing through the metering pump, filter, and adapter, the raw material is heated and melted in the extruder before reaching the die to form a thick sheet.
The polyester melt is forced onto the quench roller by the adsorption system after it pours out from the die lip of the die to swiftly cool the cast piece.
The slab enters the horizontal stretching system after being stretched by the longitudinal stretching equipment.
Finally, everything is assembled onto huge film rolls through the traction system to the winding. Subsequently, it is cut, examined, packed, and kept in line with the demands of the buyer.
The illustration below depicts a typical PET polyester film processing technology.
What Considerations Should I Make Before Purchasing PET Protective Film?
- Look at the degree of light penetration
This is difficult to detect with the human eye; it is better to use optical tools to do so.
However, there is a straightforward way:
Pick PE protective film, cut a tiny piece of computer desktop in the center, paste one by one, and then construct on the computer.
Look At The Static Electricity
Because the LCD device is sensitive to static electricity, the static charge should be as low as feasible when the protective film is applied.
The test technique is to prepare the PE protective film to be tested (3 layers or 2 layers) and smoke a cigarette to strike the ash on the desktop.
Look At Anti-fingerprint
Many product screens have grown in size in recent years, and capacitive touch screens are now seen on an increasing number of smart phones.
(Touching with fingers rather than the old resistive screens).
Protective film made of PE Anti-fingerprint characteristics are becoming increasingly important.
Look At The Scratch-resistance.
There is a simple way to scratch the PE protective film with slightly harder metal devices or new cut nails with the power of the usual stylus;
If it is very easy to scratch, it is not scratch-resistant.
Efficient PET protective films have a scratch-resistant feature, which can be determined.
What Types Of PET Protective Films Are Available?
PET protective films are available based on various classifications such as;
- According to the materials and production process used to produce a polyester film.
- According to the intended use of polyester film, according to the finishing on the PET film as well as according to the quality of PET polyester film.
The available PET films include:
Anti-static ESD PET Protective Film
This is PET film with anti-static coating with one or double side primer coating.
Anti static ESD PET Protective Film
This gives the film a great antistatic function and makes it difficult to decay with excellent flatness, good thermal endurance and a nice surface quality.
High Gloss PET Protective Film
The High-Gloss PET Film is known for being tear-resistant, durable and damage-resistant.
These films are manufactured using the best quality of polyester and are known for their glossy and shiny finish.
High Gloss PET Protective Film
Embossed PET Protective Film
Embossed PET film is a kind of protective film with many grids on the surface, which has better air permeability and beautiful paste effect, unlike plain film.
Embossed PET Protective Film
This film is manufactured from PET (Low-Density Polyethylene film) as the base material, with one side coating of embossed acrylic adhesive.
Transparent PET Protective Film
These are PET films with high transparency, low haze, and excellent smoothness thanks to their particle-free raw material design.
Transparent PET Protective Film
UV Protected PET Film
UV protected films are biaxially oriented films made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
Among the key features of these UV-protected polyester films is that they not only have a good weathering resistance but also a very high absorption of UV radiation.
UV PET Protective Film
This PET film is often used in tape applications, such as the carrier for magnetic tape or backing for pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes.
Anti-scratch PET Protective Film
These anti scratch pet film are made from environmentally friendly material to offer an eco-friendly product solution.
Figure 8 Anti scratch PET protective film
Thesefilms won’t cause any harm when applied on food products since they are non-toxic.
Anti-glare PET Protective Film
Anti-Glare PET Protective Film is Silicone Coated to provide the best adhesion without leaving any residue and trace of adhesive when peeled off.
Antii glare PET Protective Film
This films are also totally transparent and benefit from direct light impact protection.
What Finishes On PET Protective Film Are Available?
PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) protective films come in a range of colors and finishes.
This includes; white, translucent, dark, milky, and colored, with transparent being the most preferred by clients.
How Thick Should A PET Protective Film Be?
PET Protective Films have a thickness range of about 0.5 to 5.5mm (from .0005″ or 12 um to .014″ or 350 um).
How Efficient is PET Film In Preventing Bacteria?
The PET film’s top clear hard coat layer is integrated with an EPA-registered silver ion antibacterial agent during manufacturing.
This inhibits the formation of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
The hard coat has a silver ion antimicrobial control mechanism.
The mechanism utilizes an active silver zeolite carrier that interrupts the metabolism of cells and prevents cell reproduction within the hard coat itself.
Antimicrobial effectiveness claims, such as a percent reduction in bacterial growth, may only be made based on scientific evidence.
If the Environmental Protection Agency has approved the film.
What Are The Differences Between PET Protective Film And PVC Protective Film?
PVC and PET films are both reasonably priced, the latter being the less expensive of the two. PET has a higher percentage of oil-based raw ingredients than PVC, hence its price fluctuates with oil prices.
PET is also more valuable as scrap than PVC.
PVC Protective Film
Because many manufacturers and suppliers have mandates to avoid PVC, PET film has become increasingly popular.
PET is a recyclable material that is also food-safe.
There are other transparent material choices, such as PET-G, excellent material with PVC-like properties.
However, it is more expensive than PET.
What Are The Limitations Of PET Protective Film?
The drawbacks of PET Protective Film include:
- Poor weather and mechanical resistance,
- This material should not be used in temperatures above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
What Is The Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Of PET Protective Film?
PET film suppliers usually set MOQs to cover their manufacturing costs and guarantee that each production run is profitable.
The MOQ for most PET of Protective Films is negotiable.
MOQs are occasionally adjustable; however, to conduct business with a supplier, a company must be able to fulfill their MOQs or negotiate a fair MOQ.
How Much Does A PET Protective Film Cost?
The FOB (Free on Board) price for PET Protective Film is usually about USD 1.3- 2.7 per roll with the minimum order being 100 rolls.
What Are The Quality Standards For PET Protective Film?
The various applications of PET protective films require that they meet the specifications needed for each application, thus securing the highest quality standards.
These specifications may include;
- High tensile strength
- Chemical and dimensional stability
- Gas and aroma barrier properties
- High-temperature resistance
- Electrical insulation.
How Do You Test Quality Of PET Protective Film?
Laboratories provide PET testing services for PET materials and products. The following tests are available:
- Application testing confirms that the materials fulfill all of the product’s specifications.
- Testing for quality and uniformity of materials, as well as failure analysis.
- Weathering has accelerated due to creep.
How Do TPU Screen Protectors Compare To PET Protective Film?
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is a form of plastic that comes in various shapes and sizes.
TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is a chemically improved plastic that has scratch resistance, oil and grease resistance, as well as increased toughness and flexibility.
TPU Screen Protector
The material’s elasticity restricts its “self-healing” properties.
A TPU protection is, presumably, a better choice than PET film if you are ready to pay a somewhat higher price.
At the absolute least, it will give greater impact protection (but you shouldn’t take any chances).
Which Adhesive Can You Use With PET Protective Film?
GBS polyester PET protection film combines one or two layers of PET Release film with a polyester carrier covered with acrylic or silicone adhesive.
PET protection film is separated into single-layer PET film, double layer PET film, and three-layer PET film based on the number of layers of PET release film.
In Which Colors Do PET Protective Film Come In?
PET protective films are available in an assortment of colors, including black PET film, pink PET film, and blue PET film.